Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 10-The Witch Twins and Their Lover

Chapter 10
The Witch Twins and Their Lover

     Jane had me on the floor, her power that she had received upon coming into this life was killing me. I tried to turn invisible, and run, but couldn't. The pain of what I had done to her, what she had done to me, what she was doing to me, was unbearable. I couldn't over come it.
     Relief didn't come until the door was opened, and Alec came in.
"Belt, I'm so ignorant, I left my cloak-" by this point, he had closed the door and his sister had stopped trying to kill me. She turned to him.
"You..." she whispered, and she sobbed impairedly, the only way a vampire can.
"Why?..." she asked softly,"Why?! Why me? What did I DO?!" she continued to sob.
"Jane..." Alec whispered.
"You're sleeping with him,"she accused through the raspy breaths. "And you knew we were together. I was going to marry him...I WAS! I even thought...about breaking the rule of immortal children, so we could raise one....I had it all planned. I was going to leave the tower with him. We were going to live in the country....I was going to be his wife...."
"Jane..." I whispered,"Whatever it is you feel for me...can't be right. God can't be so cruel as to...to put a girl who was destined to love me and me to love her brother...."
"...How long?" she whispered.
"...What?" I whispered.
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING HIM?!"
I laughed darkly. "About a night."
She looked like she could kill herself right then. "Jane," I whispered,"I love him."
She stared lamely. "More than me?"
I swallowed. "I don't...I don't think I ever loved you."
She fell to the floor screaming.
"Jane..." Alec whispered," I...and I know Belt feels the same way...I won't be able to live with myself if you can't forgive me. Jane, what can we do?"
Slowly, she rose to her feet and stared at me. There was a burning that I felt in her, a hunger. This girl loves me...
"One more night with him."
****************************************************************************************
The love making that night wasn't sex, but just what it was. Love making. I felt her passion in every kiss and sigh. She didn't scream with joy, but sigh with pleasure. Jane loved me, and nothing would change her mind.
     While she did me, I thought. Why does a man feel better than a woman? Why did I waste Jane's time? Why didn't I know it was Alec? Why did I think it was Jane?

Why were there no answers?

     She tried to get me to participate more, and I knew this was my last chance to give her everything. This girl had taken my virginity, and my heart. I gave it away again without asking her.

I was a monster.

Oh, Jane, I'm so sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment