Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chapter4-Not Friends, but Lovers

Chapter Four
Not Friends, but Lovers

"We can't very well keep her, Esme," Edward argued.

"I never said we were going to keep her," Esme countered her son.

"I think she's harmless," Carlisle stated, walking in and rubbing his hand dry (he had just washed them, not to clean them but to rid them of the scent of blood).

Edward glared at him, and turned to his other siblings.

"Alice?" he asked.

She scrunched up her little fairy nose and shrugged,"I don't see any harm coming from her stay."

Edward hissed,"Jasper?"

"She's human, no way."

Edward smiled, and would have ended it there, but Esme was not down yet, and she was too strong to be silent.

"Rosalie?" she asked hopefully.

"...I kinda like her. She's pretty. Like a doll."

"A witch of a doll," Edward growled, his disdain for the girl growing stronger each time Esme vexed him.

"Emmett?" she asked.

"Hey, if Rose if fine, I'm fine."

Esme turned to Edward,"She stays," she smiled.

"But what is she!"Edward screamed,"She fell from the sky! And we just take her in?"

"Edwar-" Esme began.

"No! I won't let you coax me into happiness or...whatever it is I've been living on before her," We all knew what this meant.

"Edward, please-"

"Listen, I-!"

"I'm nothing."

    They all turned and looked up at her, her little voice cutting through the room like a knife. She stood behind the railing, wrapped in a little black blanket Carlisle had given her. Her white dress was being washed, and it was hard to say whose clothes she was wearing-if any at all. Her hair was wet, and she looked like a soaked dove. Her hair, which had been in outrageous curls, was stick straight, but was physically twisting itself closer to her head. It was white, the color of her skin and dress. Her eyes were shockingly blue, and the lashes hung too low over them, thick and black.

   She looked frightened, and fidgeted while the eyes were on her.

"What's your name?" Edward asked.

She had her eyebrows shoved together, her lips in a pout. "Cali-" she began, but stopped and looked down and whispered,"I'm tired of the lies." She looked up and her chest rose with an intake of air.

"Giselle of the Snowed Lands of North," she said, with a regalness about her.

The Cullens exchanged glances, all except for Esme who stepped forward and said,"It's a pleasure to have you."
*********************************************************************************
"I can't believe we are doing this," I growled behind the screen, half-laughing, half-evilly.

"Hush and dress, or we will be late!" Jane shrieked.

"So we're really doing this,"I asked.

"Yes," she said with such passion, I wish so much to see her eyes. "Are you not done?"

"Yes," I replied, stepping from behind the changing screen.

"Ah! Look at you!" she said...girlish. She took me hands and did that squat-jump thing girls do when they are excited. I was dressed like an English Prince. A gray, wool jacket, with silver straps across the top and pads on the shoulder. I had grey slacks on to match. My curly hair was combed over to the side and I looked...like a gentleman.

"You could be a prince," she said slyly.

"Ha! More like a dictator. With you as my second in command, of course," I said. I thought about Queen, but quickly cast it from my mind.

"Let's go," she whispered, taking my hand, dragging me. But stopped, and turned to me. She stood on tip-toe and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Bell," she whispered.

"Your welcome,"I breathed, frightened.

    We stole out the window, and headed into the city. Volterra was active for the first time at night since weeks. Everyone was heading to the ball. Once in, Jane was active. She talked to all the women crowding the snack table. And when one snuck away, she followed unknowingly.

   The woman dove for the tray of sandwiches sitting on the tray outside of the room and smiled at a man nearby. He smiled back and started walking toward, then caught sight of Jane and left.

"What are you doing?!" cried the woman.

"What?" Jane asked.

"You drove him away!"

"The man? Why did you want to talk to him?"

The woman gestured to the tray, and Jane shrugged.

"Is this your first ball?" the woman asked.

"Yes..." Jane said.

"The sandwiches are used to bring men into the room. You ask if they want a sandwich. Then you go in and make love."

Jane sat puzzled. "How unique..." she thought.

"Go!" cried the woman and Jane obeyed.  She wandered around for awhile when the man cried out "Romance Dance! Grab a partner, everyone! Or you shall get the boot!" Jane quickly scoured, but men were claiming women left and right. I had no one when Jane found me. She took my hands and placed them onto her waist with such force I thought either I should break her or she break me.

"Dance with me," she murmured. And of course, that hooked me. We twirled and twirled. I avoided eye contact, but her beautiful face kept drawing me back in. I kept my eyes on the rose on her dress, placed so close to her breasts my object of interest changed. When the judge came by she buried her head in my neck, and I accidentally gave a little moan. An erection followed, in which I could not calm down. I knew she felt it.

   She began to dance us up the stairs as the orchestra played. She lead me to a door in which she stopped us in the frame. She bent down to grab a tray in front of the door and held it out to me. Her breasts were heaving with the heavy breaths that she didn't need to take.

"Want a sandwich?" she asked. Then her thoughts projected to mine, and I pushed her into the bedroom, and ripped off her dress.
*********************************************************************************
Giselle of the Snowed Lands of the North (a name which Edward mocked) kept to herself. Most of her time was spent outside, and no one asked how she came here and who she really was. The time came where she insisted she enrolled in the High School, along with Esme's persistence. The girl had done nothing but read since she came, either that or walking outside of the house and heading west (opposite direction of the blue wall) but the school was east, so what would she do?

   Once there, she was every one's nightmare. Fair and beautiful, the boys were frightened of her. Smart and kind, the girls kept silent. She was slender and tall and...a freak. Short and sweet. And she was an assumed Cullen. Which was perfect. The thoughts of Kit Newton (relative of Jessica Newton) were loud and clear. Great, now Edward has a girlfriend. Now he'll never love me. How pathetic. And Edward had to deal with Mike Newton the III. As if one hadn't been enough. He was infatuated with the girl. Giselle smiled and kept to her studies, her nose in the book. She knew every answer on a subject she just started, and the children who had been working on it for weeks had not.

   Once in the cafeteria, she seemed to head toward the Cullen's table. Upon seeing it full, she stopped, and turned to an empty table. She did not seem sad, the girl didn't want to be social, just look it. But, Kit turned to her.

"Hey! New girl!" how was she supposed to answer kindly to that? But she did. She took the seat Kit offered.

"Aren't you just...pretty!" she said in a hateful tone.

"Thank you," whispered Giselle, tucking her hair awkwardly behind her ear.

"Why aren't you with the Cullens? You came with them, right?"

"Yes. I just don't...know them well."

"They are a little strange," said Kit, hoping for a assurance or gossip. The girl quietly continued drinking her water. 
*********************************************************************************
I woke up that morning and didn't want to stir Jane. She layed quietly on top of me, doing the closest thing to sleeping as she had ever done in this life. 

   I remember stepping into the room and turning her pale body in my hot, sweaty hands. I pulled the string from the back of her lace up dress and the whole thing fell of her body. She turned to me, clad in red lace bra and panties, and I took in the sight of her beautiful body. She began to unbutton the strings on my shirt as I stared at her breasts clothed in red lace. I found I was soon naked, so I took it upon my self to pinch the bra between the cups and it popped open, revealing her moon colored breast and purple, responsive nipples.  I got to my knees, and slid her underwear off with my mouth.

   She pushed me onto the bed and heaven followed. Years of hell building up to this. My beloved. She crooned and screamed to word "Oh!" repeatedly as I moaned over and over. My Jane...she was so beautiful. And flexible.

   I took in a deep breath and Jane aroused.

I took a lock of her hair between my fingers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stir you,"I mumbled.

"You stirred my all night," she mumbled. I laughed.

"You were beautiful," I whispered.

"I love you," she whispered. I was shocked. Did I love her? No...Yes...Maybe! Ugh!

"Jane...I would do anything for you...you are my everything...I would die for you," that last one may be a lie....

"That is love..." she mumbled.

"Then I love you."

She began to kiss me again, and the cycle was repeated. We did it again and again and again. Our 7th time around, the sheets were soaked and it was the 3rd day we had been gone. I finally rose from the bed and took her with me. 

"We have to return," I whispered,"Or Aro will come looking."

She sighed,"You are right, I love you," she whispered, kissing me again, trying to pull me to the bed.

"Stop,"I whispered. "We can't do this in the tower," I told her.

"I know some where we can go, where we can,"I made no noise, but trusted her and anticipated our next love making.

No comments:

Post a Comment