Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chapter6-She's Not Who She Says She Is

Chapter 6
She's Not Who She Says She Is


   "No, no, like this,"her white body spun around and around and Edward caught a glimpse of her mind. She felt...whole. It felt nice just to feel it through her. She liked the wind blowing through her white curls, onto her face. She like the dizzying green all around her. "Got it?" she asked the girl when she was done. Renesmee nodded and tried to dance again.
   
    Everyone sat on the front porch, watching the two. Giselle had agreed to teach Renesmee to dance, Emmett to play the piano, and was trying to convince Esme to let her teach her how to cook. She thought it compensated for the fact that she was staying with them ("as if she had a choice," she often said). Each good deed was another dollar in their pocket. But no, it did not make up for the smell of blood and the pain each felt in her presence.

    And even though the good deeds were put out, she accepted non in return. She refused help of any kind, and since that night when Edward had thrown her, no hard feelings were shared between her and anyone.  But, whether it was her pride or her conscience, she took no favors or help.

"One, two. Step, step. On your left, Re, we went over that last week. No! I wasn't reprimanding you, darling, but if you have trouble on it, think of it before you begin, it helps,"Giselle gave a weak, half-hearted smile and tried to console the girl.

   She came up with the solution of the girl's name. No one wanted to use Renesmee because 1) Its too long and 2)It reminded him of her. No one wanted to use Nessie or Nessa or Ness either because it was a reminder of him, the cursed wolf who stole Bella. So, Giselle called her 'Re' like the musical term(Even though the girl couldn't sing if her life depended on it).
  
"Edward!" yelled Giselle, after Renesmee had thrown her hourly fit because she was upset with herself. Edward smiled at her, and tipped his sunglasses down to the tip of his nose. Giselle ran up toward him and sat on the side of his seat. She was so close to him when she leaned down, her hair was tickling his face and her breasts were pressed to his neck,"Can I show you something? I worked really hard all last night on it, and I wanted to try it out on you," she smiled that tempting smile and Edward smirked at her. She wasn't trying to be seductive or girly, it was just in her nature. When she pulled Edward up by the hand, he saw Esme beaming at him. His mood instantaneously became sour at her thought. But Giselle was beckoning him, and he felt compelled to follow.

   She sat down at the piano and Edward sat next to her. She plugged her hands onto the keys, and they looked like they were part of the instrument, not because they were so pale, but so beautifully placed. She began to play the notes and Edward didn't listen, but to her heart. It matched the tune, as if she had let it be the main role and her masterpiece the background. It ticked and tocked and Edward couldn't help but want to hold it in his hand. When her melody was done, she looked at him. He didn't say anything, so her face fell a bit.

"I know it's not great but-"

"It's perfect," he whispered, taking her pale hands placing them on his chest, so if he had any trace of heart beat left, she would feel it. She covered his face in her girlish kisses, and he knew they meant nothing.

But he liked them anyway.

They were the last pieces of love he could hang on to.
*********************************************************************************
I pulled Jane aside that night, we met in an old, abandoned chapel on the northern side of the city. She smiled, and I melted. What was to be a simple talk led me to kiss and kiss her. She ripped off my pants and coaxed my erection, as if trying to convince it to enter her. As much as I wanted her, I knew this wasn't safe in the city, so I smacked her away.

"No, Jane,"I whispered,"but when will it be safe again?"

She began to sob,"I was you so badly!" she cried.

"Shhh, baby, I know...I know. When?"

She stopped the sobs and whispered,"This weekend, if I can convince Aro to let us take our leave early this year, I will take you to a magic place. Just trust me," I hadn't slipped my pants on yet, so she got to her knees and pleasured me. I was getting dizzy. Her lips were soft.

   I almost wanted her to bite me (although, there, it would be terribly painful). I wanted to be like her. Now...I was different from them. I had blood...why?
*********************************************************************************
"Hey, Giselle,"Edward whispered gently, taking her hand after the lights went down in Biology. She squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek. Her kiss was cold and lifeless. She didn't care a lick for him. He didn't care.

Part of him...cared for her.

   Now, if she were to die, he wouldn't cry. Or mourn. It wouldn't bother him but a day or two. But she was...pretty. Whole. Something Bella never was. Giselle was pure and lovely. She was an angel.

"And so students!" screamed Dr. Oz,"Prom is on the way! And I know some of you already have dates. Ehem

Edward's heart dropped. What had he just heard? Giselle...with Newton?

"Ow, Edward," she whispered, keeping the smile in place. He noticed how hard he was squeezing her hand and let it go.  Edward swore under his breath most of the hour and at one point, Giselle was in a fit of quiet sobs, begging him to stop hating her. He got up and fled the room with no consent of from the teacher.
*********************************************************************************
"Please, Edward!" She begged, chasing him up the stairs into the house.

"You damn little Hermia! You little vice viper! Is this what you wanted from me?" he growled, grabbing her tiny little wrists and throwing her to the ground. She didn't stand a chance.

"Curse you! You little lying Delilah! You little demon! Now you cannot ever be free!" Edward struck her again, she popped up in the air, and Edward supplied a kick to her waist that sent her soaring into a tree. She didn't even make a noise.

"Edward!" Carlisle scolded, turned to rip him away from returning after her.

"Mademoiselle? Mademoiselle Northland? Darling, I know you're here!" the voice came from the wood, old but smooth and alto. 

"Human," Jasper whispered, retreating into the house. He almost grabbed Alice, but remembered.... Half the Coven retreated  into the house, leaving Edward, Rosalie, Esme, and Carlisle on the porch.

"Princessa! Prima Diva!" called the voice again, then the woman emerged from the wood. She was tall and beautiful-the wrinkles made her age look graceful. She had honey hair, faded and laced with gray. Her garb was almost Asian looking, though the woman was clearly of English blood, and a pair of chopsticks stuck through her delicate bun.

"Madame? Madame!" Giselle pushed her self off the ground and hit it running. She flew into the arms of the woman and sobbed into her arms.

"Now, now," said the woman, not a bit flustered,"Contain yourself Miss Northland."

"I-I can't help it Nana, they left me! If I leave I-"

"I know, sweetie,"the woman called Nana said, patting Giselle's head."Who are you companions?" she asked. Giselle then began to sob.
****************************************************************************************
The rap on my door that night sounded frantic and afraid and I felt I had no choice but to answer it (though this required me to put my pants on and end my masturbation). Jane stood there, and my erection bucked up like a horse. She pushed me back in the room and locked the door. Pushing me on the bed, she began to molest me...not that it was against my will or anything.
"You know what I got?" she asked temptingly in my ear. I was shocked she wasn't trying to rip my pants off.
"What?" I breathed, sounding desperate and disheveled.

"I got us off work,"I stared back incredulously,"aaaannnnddd,"(even this child voice sounded seductive),"I got us a vacation place booked. Consider it a honeymoon for the whores." She continued to suck on my neck until I fell asleep.
***
When we arrived in the little town of New Orleans, I realized Jane was not the only beautiful woman. At least she wasn't the most beautiful body...of face perhaps. She stuck us in a room, made for drunks that found a body willing to be raped in. Condoms, lengure, and perfumes. Vibrators and other sex-toys lurked as well.
    She shoved me on the bed and took my pants off. Her hands...so soft...so cold...so pale...God, they were beautiful. They took my clothes off, all of them and I had never noticed she was naked. She took each limb and tied it to each post of the bed. Covering me with the blanket, she started at the foot of the bed, she snaked up to well...reach my snake. She began to suck my dick...she ooh-ed and ahh-ed as much as I did. Well, I screamed with joy. I couldn't take the taunting anymore. I yanked her body on top of me and began to suckle her tit. They were soft and round and responsive.  Squeezing them as she moaned and groaned, I felt this odd emptiness inside me. Did she love me? She said she did...but I wasn't sure I loved her. ************************************************************************************
"Come,"said Esme,"come warm yourself by the fire," she plastered a little smile onto her face, and ushered the woman in the door frame.

"...There's no fire,"said the woman.

"Emmett make the fire!" Said Esme, the smile still on her face and her head flailing, giving her the essences of a skizo. 

"Its really fine, dear. I prefer the outdoors with my princessa,"she said, taking Giselle's hand.

"Why have you come?" Giselle asked.

"We were hoping to see if you were still alive. We had to find you, no one told us."

"We?" Asked Giselle. The woman just smiled.

"No!" cried Giselle and leaped up.

"WOODS ARE CLEAR!" screamed a male voice from the the thicket.

"IF YOU KEEP SCREAMING LIKE THAT THEY WONT BE!" yelled the woman. Giselle promptly ran to the thicket as the boy emerged. He didn't have time to blink as she threw her arms around him.

"Peter!"she yelled.

"Princessa..."he whispered stroking her hair. Her feet never touched the ground, but he held her suspended in air. Her head was tucked in his neck, but her hair was so thick his face was buried in it.

"You still won't call me Giselle?" she asked. He sat her down, so that he was only a few inches taller than her.

"It would be inappropriate, Your Grace."

"But you're my best friend Peter," she whispered, attacking him again with hugs, and even a kiss on the check, which made his face go vermilion.

"And you are my best friend, My Queen," he mumbled.

"I am not your Queen, Peter,"she said.

"Yet," said the woman from the porch, stepping down to be level with them.

"What do you mean?" Giselle asked, the smile slowly falling,"You can't mean..."

"It's a matter of time before he finds you. You have years perhaps. Rumors are flying only he can break the spell..."

"That's a lie!" cried Giselle.

"He will come and in time you will have to wed. The war will end if its him-"

"He's fowl and loathes some! I hope he catches on fire!"

"Giselle!" yelled the woman.

"I don't care! It's what I believe! You've come to break the spell, haven't you? Say you have!"

"You know I cannot, Miss," said the Madame.

"So you came here to taunt me?" cried the girl,"To remind me of the life I once had? Is that why?"

"Princessa-"

"Quite, Peter!" Giselle screamed.

"The Curse is powerful, Princess. There is nothing I can do. I wasn't trained in this trickery-"

"My magic is almost void here, it is so weak! I myself cannot break the spell, it must be outside magic!" Giselle began to sob. There was nothing she could do. When Peter lead her inside, they said there good-byes. Hers owned a distaste to it, he wished he could take it away. When Esme asked the Madame who Giselle was she replied;

"Princessa Giselle Northland, the heir to the Northland throne."

"So, in other words," Master Cullen said,"She's not who she says she is?"

No comments:

Post a Comment