Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chapter 13-I'll Give You My Dirty Little Secret...

Chapter 13-
I'll Give You My Dirty Little Secret...


   Edward slowly slipped off his boxer shorts, and when again he looked up, his eyes violated every nook and cranny on the Princess's body. Her body, pale and fragile, look plump and...well...hormonal. That was what was giving him this shameless erection, right. He looked at his hands, which were shaking. Back again at the Princess, and her conscious blue eyes.
     Edward stopped, looking Giselle face to face. She looked tired, and her eyes didn't stray toward any place on his body that was inappropriate. Her legs were wide open, as if waiting for him to enter. If Edward could get sweaty palms, he would have them. He was nervous. Was she giving permission? Or just signaling she caught him? One way to find out.
     Edward crawled up on the bed, and positioned his naked body right over the virginal naked Princess. She stared at him, apathetically through her dark eyelashes. Gingerly place his hands on her shoulders, and legs on top of hers, he lowered himself down on to her. She said nothing, and made only a sigh as he forced himself into her. Her eyes rolled back as he kissed her neck, and took away the virginity of the Pure-white Princess of the Northland.
***********************************************************************************
Aro stared at my boyfriend and I, the only reigning member still on duty. Caius and Marcus had both retired, and Aro had locked the rest of the guard out.
"How long have you two been in this relationship?"
"Two weeks, Sire," Alec whispered, staring at the floor.
"Why?"
"Sire, if I may speak candidly?" Alec asked.
Aro sighed. "You may."
"I do believe Beltrano is my soul mate."
"...This is odd. There has never been-that I have met-a homosexual vampire! Just never! How truly, truly strange. But you feel this way?"
"Yes, Sire. Beltrano and I would like to stay with the guard for the rest of our lives, granted, that we may continue to make love, unsuspected by the other members of this guard and coven."
Aro laughed. "Ah, young love. How darling. Beltrano? You feel this way?"
"Y-yes, Master."
He extended his arm,"Let me touch your hand." I gave him what he desire. "Ah, Jane, too? But she never meant much, hmm? Boys, I will let this go on, but I do not approve this unless it is under a wed-lock. Please, join in union soon, will you?"
"Yes, Sire," we both chorused.
"You are dismissed."
Alec took my hand as we were leaving and kissed my neck, we were both still naked and he did not even mask his erection.
"There are cloaks by the door, but first, Beltrano, may you stay? Go on, Alec." Alec sent me a apologetic look, then left.
     I felt my heart sink as the door 'clanked' when Alec left, and I stood stark naked in front of my leader. He stepped down off his throne, and came face to face with me. We stood right next to one another, and I stood just a head taller than he. He got extremely uncomfortable close, so close his cloak cover my dick from view.
"Beltrano," he whispered," this is affecting my guard. Jane is upset and has not been doing her best. Now I know why. I will support a secret wed-lock between you and Alec, if you continue one thing. Making love with his sister. I do give permission for you and she to go out every other night to the chapel and to make love. Understood? You must keep both relationships secret from the other. Do not tell Beltrano you are seeing Jane and vice-versa. Do not tell the other where you are going. Alright? Go make love to Alec now, and then, tomorrow night, to Jane. Or, there will be dire, consequences. Yes?"
"Y-yes..." I whispered. And I sulked off to meet Alec.
************************************************************************************
Alice and Talia were still having sex in Jasper's room. They knew that Edward and Giselle were both in the house-Alice heard them last night-but the rest of the Cullen's were not returning till daylight over 47 hours away. Talia shivered as Alice played naughty games. And Alice thought about killing Jasper's lover with every touch. Alice loathed Mrs. Whitlock, but Mrs. Whitlock couldn't keep her hands off the pixie.
"Alice?" Talia whispered in ecstasy.
"Yes, my lovely?" Alice breathed, going back to Talia's vagina.
"...I want to have a baby." Alice surfaced to stare at her enemy and her lover.
"Talia...I can't do that."
"No, Alice! There are doctors, who take part of your DNA, put them into my egg, and make me fertile. Alice, I'm not like other vampires, I'm not sterile. Alice, I can have your babies!"
"Um...wow...Darling, this is a lot to take on. Jasper...?"
"I want to tell Jasper about us."
Alice's insides were spewing venom. Jasper...her main target. This was what she wanted, the main event. And Talia pregnant just sealed the deal.
"Alright," Alice whispered to her false lover. "I'll do it."

And so Alice sold her soul to the Devil.

*******************************************************************************
     Edward stared at what he had done, the blood covering the sheets. He didn't mean to. Last night...he hadn't meant to.  What had he been thinking. He looked at Giselle. Would she ever be the same. She was asleep, and because she was a virgin, the blood was coming out of her by the bucket full. Edward wondered for a moment if it was possible she could be pregnant. He cast it away. She couldn't be.
     Edward stared out the window, and thought of a girl. She was pale, short, skinny, with brown eyes and hair. She was fearless and ignorant. She had no voice, and was desperate, always. Until she found her voice.
     Then, he thought of a boy, cold and trembling as his father left him alone. Glowing green eyes, with curly brown hair. His skin wasn't pale, but had a normal glow to it, like his grandfather maternally.
     Then he thought of Giselle. Would she be angry? Last night, she layed there while he made love and played out his fantasies. She was absolutely apathetic during the whole scene. What would happen? What would she think...?
*************************************************************************************
     I wandered the corridor that night, waiting. I knew she would come. I heard her before I saw her, her thoughts sad and alone. She really does need me.
"Jane," I whispered. She stared at me with the deer in the headlights look.
"What do you want?" she whispered.
"We need to talk. Can we go to your room?"
"Why didn't you go with Alec on the city sweep? He won't be back till morning but-"
"I don't care, about Alec!" I sighed.
She looked at me with those red eyes, and I sighed.
   We entered her bedroom, and it was different than before. Everything girly had been removed, and it was a sad, regulated room.
"What do you need to talk about?" she asked.
I sat on the bed, and she stiffened. How many times how our naked bodies layed there?
"Jane..." I whispered pitifully,"I made a mistake. Alec...I...It was a fling, okay? I thought it was more...I was wrong. I was so wrong. Jane," I got to my knees, and kissed her feet,"You are my savior, Jane. I need you. I can't live without you, please don't make me. I deserve it and I will never deserve you but I swear, I will never do what I did to you, ever again. Please, Jane...Jane, I love you. I want to be with you  forever."

     Her eyes were confused, I saw that. She thought she was hiding it, but wasn't.  I stared, and I hoped my acting was good enough.
"Oh, Belt!" she sobbed, and fell into my arms.
      We layed like that for an hour, her splaying out every fantasy she ever had, letting herself be venerable to me. She sobbed, and I told her how much I needed her. She started kissing me, and I let her start to get a sexual high before we got naked, and she screamed as I entered her again, for it had been so long. Maybe too long for her.





     How many times had our naked bodies layed here? How many times more?

No comments:

Post a Comment