Friday, June 8, 2012

Chapter 15-Heathcliff and Isabella

Chapter 15-
Heathcliff and Isabella


     Edward was once again taking advantage of Giselle. It was the middle of the night, and he was pushing his limits.
"...Edward...Edward....Edward...EDWARD!" She screamed, but not of joy, but pain. Shoving at the vampire, she rolled over, grasping her abdomen. She moaned and coughed up a little blood.
"Giselle?" Edward asked.
     Edward often neglected to understand that he was a thousand times stronger than the pale princess. He knew, but discarded the thoughts. He had been banging her so hard, it had bruised her stomach.
     Crawling out of the bed, she walked to the closet, and found a silken robe. Slipping it on, she went to lean up against Edward's leather couch.
"I-I'm sorry I hurt you," the vampire whispered after a pause.
"No you're not," Giselle whispered, blood dripping down the corners of her mouth,"you're that you banged me so hard I couldn't keep giving you good sex."
"...You don't mean that."
"Aye, Master Cullen, but I do."
     Edward looked away, ashamed. But there was fury in him, dark, as if he were a drunk, and an angry one at that. He spat on the bed and knocked over the side table.
"Will you calm down?" Giselle reprimanded.
"Don't you patronize me! You damn little whore, can't even do you job."
"You're disgusting!"
"Watch your-!" Edward had stomped over to the girl, who had spat on his face in return.
"I'm nothing but a vampire's whore. I cannot return to my kingdom and claim to be pure, as the Northlands are. I am a disgrace. Not only have you taken away a soul of a girl, but the hope of a nation. I hope you are proud Master Cullen. Perhaps you now have something to ponder during every erection."
     Edward was at a loss for words.
"She left me," he whispered,"with a daughter. Alone. She left me. She took something from me, too."
"But you don't gain anything from taking things from me!" she was sobbing loudly, head up against a chair. "It's Anton's fault. It's always been his fault. I have to find him. I have to kill him. It's the only way."
"Killing is a sin."
"Not if it is a work of God, which is what the people of the Northland believe."
"Why don't you just stay here?"
"Unlike you, I don't wish to have the death of millions of people on my hands. Innocent people...women, children in the village, with dead husbands because they fought for the country and I can't do anything because I'm a whore? Is that's what is happening, Master Cullen? Is it all your fault?"
"...What if I joined a union with you?"
"I wouldn't hear of it," she sniffed.
"...Giselle...if we were making love-"
"Hah! Is that what you call it?"
"as equals," he continued," would you still feel as rotten."
"...I guess it would boost morale in me."
"Come out with me tomorrow night."
"I have a date with Micheal."
"That bastard?"
"I pity him. He's such an unfortunate boy. His parents died, and he is being raised by his senile grandparents."
"Jessica and Mike?"
"...I've no idea."
"That's how Newton knows where to hide you! But why are you still with him?"
"He's a sweet boy."
"You're cheating on him."
"And you, you're wife, whom you never left a union with."
"She's never coming back, Giselle."
"I'm not breaking up with Micheal."
"Why do you always treat me like that? I'm starting to feel like Demetrius in this."
Giselle laughed darkly. "You? Demtrius? Are you saying I'm Hermia?"
"The very same whore."
"Hah, honestly, I feel like this relationship is more like Heathcliff and Isabella."
"Are you calling me Heathcliff?"
"Yes," she hissed.  She stared for a moment, then went for Edward's wardrobe, collected several items of clothes, and came back. She went down to the pantry, took as much food as she could, and took some money from the jar on the counter.
"What are you-where are you going?" Edward asked.
"If I'm Isabella, I best be doing my job."
"What are you talking about?"
"Just think about it." and she ran from the yard, as the dawn was coming, disappearing from sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment