Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chapter 19-Defeat and the After Lust

Chapter 19
Defeat and the After Lust



"His-what?-I'm, who, he?...What?! I'm his what? He's my..."
"Oh, shut up, boy!" Aro cried as me as I was confusedly trying to make sense of things. I had my palms out, and kept running them through my wild hair. "Honestly, you didn't know? You've been with us for 70 years and you've never shown any interest in your parentage! I thought it was odd, but maybe you just kept something to yourself. But no. And the mind reading boy is too weak to search others minds."
"He reads minds?" Edward whispered.
"Like his father," Aro replied.
"You read minds?" I asked urgently. 
Edward, my father,stared at me," Yes...those are your first words to me...I really didn't think I'd love to hear them that much."
Giselle once again regained her control. "Just give us the boy, Aro. He's all we need. Please."
"Oh, no. You see, Edward, you abandoned the boy," Aro said, ignoring Giselle.
"You abandoned me?" I whispered.
"You don't understand, I had to protect your mother-"
"Is it her?" I whispered, pointing to the pale woman. She didn't seem to be. She was so young, but Edward seemed to be just my age. But she was human. "She human, and you're a vampire. Is that why I'm in between? Is she my mother?"
"No, she's not your mother."
"Where is Bella, anyway?" Aro taunted. "Oh, that's right. She left you."
"How did you know that?" my father growled, and the woman held a hand back to stop him.
"She came here. Isn't it odd? It was just a year or so ago, too. It was the night your son lost his virginity, at a party." I stiffened.
"You knew the whole time?" Jane yelled.
"Of course!" Aro screamed. "Jane and Beltrano. Then it changed to Alec and Beltrano. And back and forth and now you just screw whoever is around, right, Boy?"
"Shut up," I growled, the tears stinging. 
"Leave the boy alone!" screamed the pale woman-Giselle, I gathered from her thoughts a moment ago. "It's over, Aro, you reign has come to end."
"Oh no, no, no, dear. I think you'll find I hold the ace. Jane, Alec, Beltrano? Do your duty. You see, Edward and Friend, they are the most talented members of my guard. Guests, I do believe you should be afraid."
"Master, if I may?" Alec stepped forward. He had been quite this whole time, and seemed wary and afraid. I followed his gaze to Giselle.What was going on with him? "We've been meaning to get rid of the Cullen's for sometime. I suppose they know where he went, and if not, the girl that sees the future will. They will come for them, and with all of them gathered hear, they can die."
"My family?" I whispered to Alec, the tears flowing in spastic rivers down my cheeks.
"And your twin sister," my father said. "Volterra will never change. It will always want it's blood lust."
"They abandoned you, Belt! This is your family now."
"I made a mistake, Edward Jacob, and I'm sorry! You have no idea...the grief I've felt...from sending you away. You were an angel and I was blind. I am...so sorry."
"Is that my name?" I yelled at my father,"Edward Jacob?"
"It is too late, Cullen. You are going to die. No redemption can save you," Alec said, still looking at Giselle. "But, if my Master agrees to the plan I proposed, you may live long enough to say goodbyes to your family. Master?"
     Aro smiled sickeningly. "Yes. Yes, I do like this. Alec, you are truly a prodigy. Release us, Witch," he told Giselle.
"Why?"
"Alec and Jane will kill you, Edward, and the boy if you don't." He smiled.
     "Giselle..."Edward whispered. She looked at him, the tears of fatigue and defeat in her eyes. "I can't let you die." She reluctantly put her wrists back to her sides, and Felix breathed a sigh of relief. Alec quickly grabbed the girl, taking her to the ground and pulling her hair. I screamed at him.
"Stop! Stop! Leave her alone!"
"Now your mine,"Alec hissed, smiling sickening in her ear. She sobbed. Edward dove for the pair, but Jane crippled him.
"Edward to the dark chamber," Alec commanded,"the girl to my room." Giselle cried out at Alec ran a cold hand across her collar bone.
"Giselle!" My Father screamed as Jane dragged him off, her eyes full of hate and pity.
"Dad!" I yelled as he fell out of sight.
     Alec stole the pale Giselle up the stairs and I heard the door click as he threw her in the room.
**********************************************************************
Giselle stood there, shaking. Her dress was ripped in several places, and she felt exposed. Alec circled her.
"I can hear your thoughts," she whispered defiantly,"and I know what you feel. Don't lie to me or the boy. Please...don't you love him? Edwa-...Beltrano?"
"Shut up," Alec breathed. "You're mine now," he whispered kissing her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment