Friday, June 22, 2012

Chapter 26-If Something Good Can Come From Bad, The Past Can Rest In Peace

Chapter 26
If Something Good Can Come From Bad
The Past Can Rest In Peace




Have you heard the news yet?" all of the newly formed Kingdom was buzzing.
"No one has yet, idiot!" said a villager, smacking his fellow.
They were all waiting outside the Northland castle-or what had been it's previous name. It had been two years since the Queen had been killed. It had taken some time to get into order the new kingdom.
Slowly, Giselle, Anton, and a top of head were seen walking out onto the balcony. The villagers cheered.
"People of both the North and South Lands!" Screamed the pale Queen," We thank you for your patience. It has not been easy leading a brand new country while raising a new born son," the people laughed,"But you have been so kind to us. We love that you have taken so kindly to the change of the Northland and Southland people living together and we would like to make an announcement. For the longest time, the colors of the two countries have been black and white. Today, we make change. We keep the traditional colors on our flag, but add one more symbol idea. Red. Red for the blood that was shed to make this new land! Red for the passion of the men and women of this country! Red for the love and red for the loss. Red for change. We appreciate this change as you accept it. One more new thing, we have founded the new name. From now on, everyone who breathes this air, shall be breathing the air of the Foreverland!"
The people cheered as the King and Queen held up there son, wearing the colors of the Foreverland.
After the rally, Anton Southland retired to his chamber to be with his girlfriend of two years, Talia Allan.
Giselle layed little Audrick to bed, and went to check on Edward and Fae, who were playing with the former King and Queen of the Northland, who both had been resurrected by Philosopher's stones, as well as Anton's parents.
********************************************************************************
I eventually continued my relationship with Alec and Jane. Eventually, Renesmee, who was struggling with her sexuality slept with Jane, Alec, and even me. I loved my sister. I loved her as much my two others. Renesmee eventually got pregnant, and the father was never determined, for she had a miscarriage. It didn't matter if the baby that died was mine or Alec's or any ones. It never changed my feelings for her.
***********************************************************************************
I eventually found Jacob's son. I had every intention of telling him about his father, but seeing how happy he was, I knew it would only hurt and confuse him. I guess I know what that's like.
**********************************************************************************
Alice and Jasper mended their relationship. It was hard, but they got through it.
****************************************************************************
Giselle survived two more births, but after the second, there was a complication, and to stay alive, she had to be changed into a creature of the night. She accepted it and was very much in control of her drinking habits.
****************************************************************************
Audrick, Prince of the Foreverland grew up sweet. He was really the nicest boy you could know. I often babysat him. He was wonderful.
******************************************************************************
I woke up one morning with Jane on arm, Alec in one arm, and Rensmee between my legs. I kissed them all, and told them all how much I loved them. They told me they loved me and kissed one another. It was odd, but so was our love story.
******************************************************************************
Giselle stretched, and went for her early morning walk, she woke her son, and found her husband, and stared out over the kingdom with her. Anton and his (now pregnant) wife Talia stood beside them.
"This is mine. It shall forever be mine and I shall know that together we are an army that saved the lives of thousands. I have created lives and taken lives and given lives back. I am the first Queen of the Foreverland, and I shall always give myself praise in this light."
"To the Queen of the Foreverland!" cheered Clara, Giselle and Edward's youngest daughter. Their son, Robert, was the youngest of all, and he was just a baby in her arms. Fae, fully grown at her side, with Beltrano and Renesmee, and young Audrick stared out above the kingdom and screamed.
"


TO THE QUEEN OF THE FOREVERLAND--FOREVER!"




No comments:

Post a Comment